An upscale prestigious resort located in Invermere, BC (in the Columbia Valley near the northeast side of Lake Windermere) seeks a full time Front Desk Supervisor for a 5 month appointment starting on May 15, 2012.
Duties will include:
• provide guests with outstanding guest service, efficient and effective registration and billing services in a professional, friendly manner
• review of staff shift work and cash handling for errors -- maintain accurate records
• assisting in hiring, training, and on-going supervision of the Front Desk staff.
• assuming Manager On Duty responsibilities when assigned
• operating the department within budgeted guidelines in the absence of the Front Office Manager
• participating in special initiatives
• possess excellent English speaking skills
• have previous front desk experience (supervisory experience preferred)
• have excellent customer service skills and experience
• have attention to detail
• be able to stand for extended periods of time
• be legally entitled to work in Canada
• be able to arrange your own transportation
If you possess necessary skills and wish to gain 5 diamond experience on your resume, work in a beautiful environment, and escape city life for a rewarding summer season, this opportunity is for you. Please apply now!